If you decide to pursue the Summer Bucket List Challenge you can expect:
- a “look ma, no hands” kind of summer where all the details have already been covered and you get to coast through the summer, hands off, enjoying every minute of it
- a “best summer ever” kind of feeling as the weeks slide by leaving you feeling warm and happy no matter what the weather
- a “Yeah, I did that!” sense of accomplishment as you knock off the major projects that once weighed you down
- and finally an “Ahh, this feels good” sense of contentment as you know you’ve got nothing to worry about this summer, just good times ahead
The Summer Bucket List Challenge will have you do some pre-planning work to make sure that you get the most enjoyment out of the 10 short weeks of summer.
So what do you need to do to take on the Summer Bucket List Challenge?
- Watch this video below
- Enroll in the course on Udemy (see below for a discount)
- Take the steps outlined one by one in the course
- …and Enjoy!
Summer Bucket List Action Steps
Here is summary of the action steps covered in the course:
- Brainstorm your list – don’t forget to listen to a great summer playlist like the one below while you are brainstorming to really get yourself into the summer state of mind.
- Pick your top 4-6 ideas and identify a goal for each one.
- Create your action steps completing an estimate of:
- time needed
- supplies needed
- to-do’s and checklists
- start & end dates
- Take photos, notes and journal your experiences with each bucket list item
As a thank you for visiting the blog, I have a special reader coupon for you. Enter HEALTHYME into the promo box for the course on Udemy or just follow this link to have the coupon automatically applied.
To help you with your Summer Bucket List Challenge, I’ve created a companion journal to the course above. In it you will find all the pages you need to complete the Action Steps above and store your photos, notes and experiences as well. This journal will become a keepsake and memory holder of your entire summer. Keep it for years to come and show it off to your kids and grandkids.
The Summer Bucket List Challenge Journal also makes a great gift for anyone who you want to help have an amazing summer. Think about it as a gift for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day, a unique graduation gift, a one-of-a-kind birthday gift for the person who has it all, or even a great gift for new parents who want to capture the special moments of their new child’s life.
Want it for free? When you enroll in the Udemy course, you get a free PDF version of the journal! Be sure to enroll and then check the bonus section for how to download your free PDF version.
The Summer Bucket List Playlist
When you are ready to brainstorm ideas for your summer bucket list, be sure to have the right music playing in the background. Load up your player with these songs and get yourself into a summer state of mind!